My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Can I Bulk Upload Different Businesses for an Association?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I work as an agency helping businesses to get on Google My Business. I am working for an association with over 500 members and all of them have their own separate businesses in different locations.

So I want to ask if it is possible to bulk upload these businesses under their association account?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can I Bulk Upload Different Businesses for an Association?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Webclick N

for me its a strange question as this is the intention and purpose for GMBL and it bulk uploads:

to submit all locations of a business or a company or any organisation to Google by an "authorised agent" or "authorised representative" of the business, company or organisation.

In case you are an  "authorised representative" you can use this option - otherwise not

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your reply. I know I can bulk upload location to a business or a company. But my client association members have their separate businesses. Suppose I bulk upload them, will it be possible for individuals to manage their own location? Also note that they have their separate business name.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ryan K (Community Manager)
February 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
My Business Locations allows bulk upload only for 10 or more locations of the same business, so you cannot use it to bulk upload multiple businesses.

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks that is what I want to confirm