2.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Call me

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can someone please call me at <edited by a Community Moderator> my business Orangetheoryfitness Red Deer hours on google is incorrect and need to be updated ASAP please

This post has been edited by a Community Moderator per our Community Guidelines. Please do not post personal information on this public community.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Call me

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi there - you may get some eager consultants getting in touch (or weirdos, putting your number in a public forum may expose you to unwanted attention) but no official representative from Google will call you. You could consider finding a google certified partner in your area.

Also - you could post the details of your problem here, and forum members can probably help. Make sure you you're using the correct forum though - this is for Google Analytics - SEO issues, for example, are managed elsewhere.

John Wedderburn, Advertiser Community, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Call me

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

PLEASE CALL ME AT +9994443885

Call me

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Is this your location?
https://www.google.ca/search?dcr=0&source=hp&ei=KMotWtWsN4a3jwSUgILoCA&q=Orangetheoryfitness+Red+Dee...

If so, your location is verified, and someone should be able to change the hours within the dashboard.