My Business
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Calendar in Knowledge Panel

[ Edited ]
Google Small Business Advisor
# 1
Google Small Business Advisor

Hello - 

Will someone please guide me on how "Events" show up in the Knowledge Panel? 

One of the businesses I manage has three locations. Two of the locations are correctly showing the public calendar for that location and the third is showing the private "room booking' calendar.

I believe it's something being auto triggered by either their scheduling platform or their website, but the web developer didn't have an answer for them.

Thanks for your help

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mary S
June

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Mary S

in general there are actually two pretty different options.

But one only can used directly by you as the owner:

Your own option is using the new "post on Google" feature of GoogleMyBusiness as per this HC article:

https://support.google.com/business/answer/7342169?hl=en

The other one is created by Googles algos and they do this on their own for listings of theaters or town halls or listings like this.

Example https://www.google.com/search?q=Konzerthaus+berlin&hl=en&ei=KDZVWYbwCsa3UZabhKgF

The events they show for such listings are gathered from third party sites - not frpm your GoogleMyBusiness dahsbaord.

My social media profiles not coming on google search result

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have done everything to make sure my social media links come up with google search result. I have done the coding and have tested that there are no errors. My Google plus local business page is also verified. But unfortunately, social media links are not showing in the knowledge box. 

Please help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Not seeing any reply concerning your "room booking" calendar: I've seen that pop-up on my "mybusiness" listing, but it's dysfunctional.  Any idea how to set the availability calendar?