My Business
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

CLOSED business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I would like my closed busienss not to be listed anymore. How to do that. Right now is listed as CLOSED, but I would like permanently to remove it. Please advice

1 Expert replyverified_user

CLOSED business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Removing isn't possible and not supported by Google.

The designated deal is to show it as permanently closed

CLOSED business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

To completly remove your business listing , log in to your Google small business account from a desktop computer , then select the button " manage " ,

then you will be directed to a new screen , on that new screen  select the button

"manage location"  then from that screen select the button

" Remove listing",

& you list will be removed.

CLOSED business

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

the advice given from @Samuel W is wrong as it ignores what their HC tells us:

Remove a location

You can remove a location from your account if you don't want to manage it anymore. You’ll no longer manage the location, but it will still appear on Google. To mark a business as permanently closed without removing it, follow these instructions

Sorry @Samuel W for  mistakenly having mentioned you - this is caused by a stupid software error still not yet fixed  

CLOSED business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I didn't make that post. I just received a notification that Mr. Helmut replied, what's going on?

CLOSED business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut, Thanks for your message. So there is no way in which I can permanently remove it from Google? Shop has been closed for a while now and I just got the time to actually close it on google, but now I also want to remove it. Im wondering how many other shops are there which are closed but cant be removed.