My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Bussiness not showing up

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi ,

This is Kiran Kumar my bussiness page is not displaying may i known the reason why its not displaying in the google.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Bussiness not showing up

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Kiran k, we will need some details so we can investigate. What is the name, address, and phone number for the business?

What do you mean when you say it's not displaying? What are you typing into Google when you search?

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Name : Kiran kumar M

Address : No 53, I Con Savithiri Ganesh Building Habibulla Road T.Nagar Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017
phone no : 044 2814 1155
044 2834 9860

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
What do you mean when you say it's not displaying? What are you typing into Google when you search?

What is the business name?

Thank you
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it possible to create more than one business page for same location(address)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My page name is Kiran Kumar M its not displaying right now

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
There can be more than one page at the same address. However, not for the same business. Do not create more than one page for each location of your business, either in a single account or multiple accounts.

Have you already created/claimed and verified your GMB page? Can you provide a screenshot of your GMB dashboard?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kiran, and Colan,
I have a similar problem but I don't know where I can start a new topic I don't want to be rude and post my question in your topic.

Thank you for your help.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.