My Business
3K members online now
3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business with sensitive content

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I'm helping a client to organise his entire online presence. Amongst that, there are some changes that need to be done on Google My Business.

His business is a brothel, and as expected, the content of the entire website can be interpreted as inappropriate. Before I proceed with the requested changes, I would like to confirm what's Google's policy about these type of business.

Does anyone know where I could find this guideline? I have searched but couldn't find much info about it.

Your support and attention are very much appreciated.

Thanks

Charles Salgado

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

this are the guidelines: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177?hl=en

Guessing it will not much help 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut

Thanks for your reply. 

I didnt find my final answer that but it raised an important question. I already have a business under my account, Im a digital marketing consultant so I manage a few different business.

Is that a way of adding another business to my account or should I create one account per business I manage?

Ps.: regards the business nature, I guess I'll have to talk directly to Google once I do my business listing verification.