My Business
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business still pending review after 3 weeks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business has been verified, but has been sat in 'pending review' now for 3 weeks and I'm not sure why?

Carrie's Canines & Friends

47 Cromwell Lane, Coventry, CV4 8AQ

https://plus.google.com/u/0/118138375821737469184

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business still pending review after 3 weeks

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

first of all: the URL you provided has nothings to do with a business page and for sure nothings with a verified Business page.

Its just your personal G+ profile.

The only "trace" of your business in Googles repository as I found is this link of MapMaker "Carrie's Canines & Friends" and this is indeed pending.

But this one wasn't submitted via GoogleMyBusiness but via GMaps or MapMaker on 13th of March.

Such edits need getting approved.

But they wont verified at all.

Why on earth didn't you create an ordinary business page through business.google.com/create?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

Sorry I'm very new to all of this and trying to learn as I go, is the below the correct URL?

https://plus.google.com/b/105633379618169137638/+CarriescaninesUkcoventry/posts?gmbpt=true&pageId=10...

or

google.com/+CarriescaninesUkcoventry

I did create a business on google my business, does the above help? I did it on March 13th and had the postcard through and verified it.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

your above new URL is the same as 

https://plus.google.com/+CarriescaninesUkcoventry/about

and this one is indeed a business page.

But why on earth did a GMaps User ("https://www.google.com/mapmaker?uid=217867944551903518641&gw=66&hl=en") such a crap as on his MapMaker profile?

Are you this MapMaker???

This user dealt with two different instances of your business

An none of the two instances seem somehow related to your GoogleMyBusiness page.

Please go to your dashboard click the page in question and make a screenhsot.

Then click top right the button "EDIT" and make an other screenshot.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

sorry yes i had done this, I have now deleted it

please see attached screen shots

2016-04-03 (3).png2016-04-03 (4).png2016-04-03.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

here is another screen shot of the edits page

2016-04-03 (5).png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have found out that I should not have my full address on my website as this is causing a problem (as I do not currently serve customers at my address), so I have changed my website and republished it removing the address.

What can I do now?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi Carrie,

now the records about your business in MapMaker appear ok and deleted.

From your screenshot I understand that making the previously done edits in connection with the strange done and now removed edits in MapMaker have caused the actual issue of pending your page in your dashboard

What now?

I believe you have two options:

A) just try contacting business support (requesting a call back)  asking them to finish the pending status of the business.

Alternatively you can do 

B) just start from scratch:

Means delete your page from your  dashboard (here the "how to delete a page")

Then go to business.google.com/create and select the option to create a "Service Area Business"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I had/am having same issue. I set up new biz page. It was pending for a little while (maybe a few minutes/hr) then was suspended. I tried everything to deal with google. I finally deleted the page and started over. Waited 4 days for a new verification code to arrive, plugged it in and was verified (again). This time, I'm in "still pending" limbo. I use my home address because I'm serve customers at their homes (I'm a painter & home stager). I selected the appropriate boxes when signing up for my page and google even assured that because of my selection, my home address would remain unseen by the public. I don't know what the heck is going on, but it just shouldn't be this hard (I've spent dozens of hours over the last couple weeks setting up, editing, and then chasing solutions to suspension, and then starting all over again. I don't have the tech brain to deal with all this technology! Google requested my page url before they would even help, but I couldn't provide it because I was suspended before I was ever live and could not figure out how to discover it! I just wanted a simple google listing. Now I sit in "pending" limbo for days - so far. WTHeck?

Thanks for any insight or direction :) 

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

noone has "the same issue" unless not speaking about the same bsuiness at the same address.

@Jo-Anne P

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

I will now close this very old thread for new replies