My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business shown as permanently closed at wrong address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Full business name REMEDY NATURAL HEALTH CLINIC
2. Current business address 552 TE ATATU RD  TE ATATU PENINSULA  WAITAKERE/WEST AUCKLAND
3. Current telephone number  +64 272 REMEDY
4. Google+ URL ?

https://www.google.co.nz/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=remedy%20natural%20he...

When googling my girlfriend's company... it shows up as permanently closed... and the address is a jumble of previous addresses... and recently the (streetview?) photo has changed from a (different) previous location to a picture of the community centre across the road... Please help!

She has settled in this new location close to home and we have to make this one work... big rent!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business shown as permanently closed at wrong address

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Bryan P

I cannot locate any verified business page for the business at that address.

Assuming you do not have one ( Reply back if you do, because advise will change )

You want to actually claim the one in Maps:

remedy natural health clinic   Google Search.png

Claim this Business >> https://goo.gl/maps/YC4nCNS29uo

Once you select claim, it will take you to >> I am authorized to bla bla >> tick and continue

On the next page DO NOT, select verify now.

Select Verify Later.

Verify your business.pngVerify Later

Once you have selected Verify Later, it will take you into the business details page.

Correct the Address and corresponding PIN marker and any other business details.

Then select Verify.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership