My Business
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business service locations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I search for my business type in the suburb my office is located it appears in the search results however when I search for the same business type in a suburb that I service it doesn't appear.

Does anyone know the solution.

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business service locations

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Daniel

For us to assist you we will need the business name and address of your business.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

IBusiness service locations

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry for the late reply.

The business name is Complete House & Home Care based in Bellbowire, (Queensland, Australia). When I search for Handyman (type of business) in Indooroopilly (Queensland, Australia) Near by suburb that we service it does not appear in the search.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

As you can see in the first photo the business doesn't appear, even though the suburb is in the coverage area seen in the second photo

Handman near Indooroopilly.pngHouse Home.png

Re: Business service locations

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Daniel Z  (sorry @PriyaC for chiming in here)

At first to mention:

the listing very likely violates Googles guidelines regarding the naming as "Complete House & Home Care - 7 days a week

I nevertheless get it top ranked in the three pack:

Screenshot 2016-11-06 at 11.01.35.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler I will have a look intothe correct naming convention. But the issue isnt that the business doesn't appear its that it doesnt appear in the other suburbs we service. ie Indooroopilly Qld as shown in the photos above.