My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business seems to be suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business seems to be suspended and I'm not sure why.  Doesn't appear on the map

Weichert, Realtors: Susan Zanzonico

20 Madison Avenue

Morristown, NJ  07960

973-214-5872

https://www.google.com/maps/search/how+do+i+add+my+business+to+google+maps%3F/@40.7885555,-74.470147...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey @Susan Z

There are two listings - related to your address:

Its the verified listing for the Realtor agency "Weichert Realtors Morristown East"

https://goo.gl/maps/KgACeM4t7gB2 

and there is an unverified listing for you as real estate agent:

"Weichert, Realtors: Susan Zanzonico":

https://goo.gl/maps/ZJx4UnH2DM62

The latter listing seems to refer to yuor suspended listing.

Can you double check this facts please?

Re: Business seems to be suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut,  I never saw my business reflected on the google map so I redid it yesterday the way I would like it reflected with my agency, name and phone number.  Is there a way I can either delete the first one and get the second one approved or edit the first one?  Thanks.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Susan Z

Lemme understand please:

Are you the only realtor agent of your agency  at this address?

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No, I'm not and didn't think that mattered since I  see that a specific agent is listed on the map for Keller Williams @ 55 Madison Avenue when I google Morristown NJ Real Estate.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler  

No, I'm not and didn't think that mattered since I see that a specific agent is listed on the map for Keller Williams @ 55 Madison Avenue when I google Morristown NJ Real Estate.  I would like to show up also for my agency.

(excuse for posting twice but realized I had to direct to your name)

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

you misunderstood the intention of my question being the only real estate agents of this agency.

I didn't ask this as a possible reason for the suspension but for any possible next steps (just in case).

And still wondering why no one of the other real estate agents have their own listing shown up (beside of the one for you and this is unverified)

Do you have any explanation for ths fact?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler

I don't have an explanation for why no other agents are showing up other than they just aren't optimizing on internet opportunities.

Is there a way I can get my name reflected next to my agency and/or *verified*....does this happen when I get the card in the mail and send it back?

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

@Susan Z

I have not really a  clue about the reason behind your problems.

There is one little idea as I saw the unverified listing is for the Maddison Ave but with missing street addres.

I meanwhile fixed this lack and it should be live very soon as 20 Madison Ave.

You (or we) have now two options and I hesitate to say what ist best.

Option 1: you remove the suspended listing from your dashboard and once it is removed (not earlier) you click  

your unverified listing "Weichert, Realtors: Susan Zanzonico":

https://goo.gl/maps/ZJx4UnH2DM62 and  then click on "claim your businss" - means trying to get this verified "as it is"

no changes please while claiming it

(not sure this procedure will just lead to an other suspension)

Option 2: you do nothings regarding the suspended listing in your dashboard and I will try escalating it to google (of course mentioning the recently appearing unverified listing and my address change for the missing "20" .

Now it's up to you to make a choice between Scylla and Charybdis ;-)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler

I think I will take option #2 ... which I'm hoping will leave me at some point with the unverified listing as verified and showing up on G maps.  I'm supposed to get the card in about 2 weeks at which point it'll give me a code or something to verify.  

Obviously, I have found this process a bit confusing.  My guess is that other agents probably tried to list but ran into troubles as well.  

Thank you very much for your help, I really appreciate it.  Have a wonderful rest of the day!!