My Business
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business reviews

N/A
# 1
N/A

We have a large number of reviews we have recently obtained from customers what I would like to know is there any way they can be added to google without having to ask the customer to now leave another review for us on google?

Thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Business reviews

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

That actually defeats the purpose of "fair", "unbiased" reviews if they're all coming from a primary source or from a business...  The only answer would be to request that they leave them on Google.  Going forward, I'm sure there are services out there (that cost a little bit of money), that could consolidate all reviews on one website that push it to various websites... 

Business reviews

N/A
# 3
N/A

However they are "fair" and "unbiased" reviews. They all have customer details and customer email addresses and can easily be verified. My issue is we have just asked our customers for these reviews to which they kindly provided. And now if I were to obtain reviews via google and would like to use these fantastic reviews we have obtained I would have to ask each and every customer to again leave me a review but this time through google. There has to be a better way for people that come over to google with a large number of reviews the business already has. Surely they can offer a system where I can enter the review on behalf of my customers along with their contact email addresses etc and google can send them a copy of the review entered to which my customer can confirm the legitmacy of the review.

Business reviews

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

You would think, but as far as I am aware there is none.  However, you can typically see in Local Knowledge Graphs, they share other review websites as well...  In the past I've seen a link to Yelp, and Facebook Reviews...

Business reviews

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

"Surely they can offer a system where I can enter the review on behalf of my customers along with their contact email addresses etc and google can send them a copy of the review entered to which my customer can confirm the legitmacy of the review."

Google doesn't have any way to do something like this and I don't think they plan to add it.  The user would have to leave the review themselves on Google for you.  There are lots of companies out there that help automate this and you could look into utilizing a service that sends out email requests to your customers automatically. 

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual