My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business resources(Photos, video, etc).

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have added a location for a business under my google account which has photos, video and a discussion with my customers, etc. If I change the owner of the business. Are these resources going to move to his account and will free my space in drive/photos?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business resources(Photos, video, etc).

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ali Saleh AlAbb

To get this correct. You have a google business page. On the business page you have images and posts.

If you reassign ownership of the business page, will the images, posts, still remain on the business page.

Yes.

Images and Posts and business pages are not hosted in Google Drive .... so i think you are talking about something completely different ?

You may need to clarify or see the Google Drive help forum

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/drive

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
What I mean is that, when I change the ownership of a business under my account(let assume this business has photos and virtual tour and so on) after the transferring , are all the photos, virtual tour and the data related to the business will be moved to the new account driver and photo or will stay in my drive/photo?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ali Saleh AlAbb
March 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I am assuming they will move to the new account drive.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership