My Business
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business profile picture doesn't display first

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Daffern Steel & Recycling
201 S Date St Plainview, TX 79072
(806) 293-2609
https://plus.google.com/b/104729820017504443945/+DaffernSteelRecyclingIncPlainview/about?gmbpt=true&...

I run a number of business accounts and I have this problem on every single one.
I have a profile picture loaded on each account and I have the option selected that the profile picture should be the one that display first on searches, but despite this once I add additional photos it uses one of the other photos instead.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there something else I should be aware of?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
--Austin

1 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok.
Can you tell me where I am supposed to post topics such as this? Looking around I didn't see any better categories.

I am seeing a number of other topics that are similar to this in the nature of troubleshooting and trying to better understand the features we're given, so I am unclear as to why mine was considered off topic.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@jarvis m

your post isn't archived yet and I belive the message you saw is meant and was addressed to any other user having chimed in to your thread or making any error in reacting on such an offtopic  post of an other user

To avoid any misunderstandings I have deleted the confusing message now