My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business page vs brand page

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, I have an online store, what is difference between google + brand page and store page? Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sybella O
August 2016

Re: Sybella's Blessing Shop

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sybella O

A brand page does not come up in search. It's something you build a following in directly through Google+, or by linking people to your brand page so they can follow you. for most industries though, most of your customers won't really be active on Google+. If you're looking to get into social media as a way of building your business, depending on your industry you'd be better off exploring Facebook, Pinterest, or Instagram. 

If you do decide to use a brand page though, you should be able to add photos in the photos section. I can help you figure that out if you're interested. When viewing your page in google.com/business, just click the little 3x3 grid of boxes up in the top right corner, select 'google+' and it should say you're using Google+ now as your business. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.