My Business
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business page is setup with 2 different emails

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Noticed that I have accidentally setup my business page under 2 different emails.  Can this be fixed?  Business is Final Touches Designs.  One account is <edited by a Community Manager as noted below - email A> and the other email is <edited by a Community Manager as noted below - email B>. <edited by a Community Manager as noted below - email B>.

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy. 
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business page is setup with 2 different emails

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
1- Be sure that the listing is in fact verified and owned in the account you want to keep

2- Then just delete the listing from the other account
https://support.google.com/business/answer/4669092?hl=en

Usually Google does not allow a single listing to be verified under two accounts although it occasionally happens so be sure that you do in fact "own" the listing in the account you want to keep.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Sir,
I am having problem to verify the location. I send request for months ago but still not got post card. Is there any other ways to fix it. I am from Kathmandu Nepal. My restaurant is Kathmandu Steak House which is 4th position in TripAdvisor. I loosed so many customer because there is no location shown in Google. Hope to get solutions.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Dear Sir

Please start a new thread.