My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business not showing up on Maps when key search terms used

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

We've been showing up in the no.1 spot on Google Maps for our key search terms for a long time, but one search term has suddenly been dropped off the map for our business.

If you Google 'Massage Queenstown' or just 'massage' (if you're in Queenstown) then we no longer show up... we still appear for search terms like 'day spa queenstown', but I can't find a solution to get us back on the map search. I even searched for 'massage' when I was standing right outside the business location and it showed other businesses miles away before showing ours. We have a very high ranking (no.1) on Trip Advisor and have a 4.4 star Google review avergage as well as other ranking sites.

I've combed through Google My Business (the business is verified), our websites and other external listings and all address details are correct.

I'm finding this issure hard to resolve and it's been a few months now - any advice/anything to try??

Our business is the Body Sanctum Day Spa in Queenstown and our URL is massagequeenstown.co.nz.

Thanks!