My Business
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business not showing on Google Maps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

A while back we had the My Google Business page set up and it was shown properly (as it should) on Google Maps.

Recently, we had a Google verified company take interior panoramas of our facility and upload them to the business page.

Since then our business location is not shown on Google Maps when viewing the location, but if you do a search for it - it comes up.

Can you please advise how to make it appear on maps when viewing the location but without searching for it?

1. Eterna Dent

2) Orce Nikolov 190 1/1

3) 02 309 1470

4) https://www.google.mk/maps/place/Eterna+Dent/@42.005852,21.4068038,19z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x135...

5) www.eternadent.com.mk 

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

S

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business not showing on Google Maps

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

When I enter the business address it resolves to a different location than the business. 

Which location is correct for the address Orce Nikolov 190, 1/1, Skopje 1000, Macedonia?

Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 7.40.46 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-02-20 at 7.40.16 AM.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Mike

Thanks for the assistance.

The street name is "Orce Nikolov"; the street number is 190; 1/1 means entrance No. 1, Apartment No.1 since there are 4 entrances in the building complex. 
Google does indeed give a different location for "Orce Nikolov 190 1/1" which is one block east of the correct location; and I can assure you that this is the correct address where "Eterna Dent" resides since we get our post mail on that address. 

I also noticed that Google spells the street as "Ortse Nikolov" - could this be the issue?

Or should I just remove the entrance/apartment number so that we don't confuse the system?

Maybe you have a different solution in mind?

Kind regards,

S

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I have asked some others to look at your situation. 

What terms are you not showing on?

I think before you act we should have a better picture. 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Srgjan S

I'm one of the "others" @Mike Blumenthal mentioned.

Like to share my very fast made findings 

Searching for the plain street address "Орце Николов, 190, 1/1, Skopje 1000" as displayed with your GMaps link  in GMaps - but using the Makedonian Userinterface by adding ?hl=mk) 

I get two listings indicated as "at this addess" 

Yours and an other one:

Screenshot 2017-02-21 at 14.26.03.png

So far so good as one could think - but NOPE!

It's very strange; If getting the link to share this two results (using the top left Hamburger menu) I get this link to share: https://goo.gl/maps/t3hA7KGP2eu

as visible in here:

Screenshot 2017-02-21 at 14.41.34.png

now click the extracted link https://goo.gl/maps/t3hA7KGP2eu and get surprised by this Maps result:

Screenshot 2017-02-21 at 14.46.03.png

(Please compare my first screen capture with the third one - both seem GMaps searches for the "plain address 'Орце Николов, 190, 1/1, Skopje 1000'  - nevertheless showing different results.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Believe getting the core of the issue of @Srgjan S:

Take a look to the very strange address definition for "Eterna Dent"

(nothings is "eterna" btw not even dents LOL)

Screenshot 2017-02-21 at 14.53.02.png

in fact it should at least look like 

Screenshot 2017-02-21 at 14.57.52.png

I meanwhile edited in through MapMaker - but my edit of "Eterna Dent" need approval by others.

Hi @Mike Blumenthal and/or @JoyHawkins can you give please your "placet" on my edii for "Eterna Dent" in order to get it through?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Helmut Geissler , @Mike Blumenthal , @JoyHawkins

Some time has passed since we tackled on this issue but double-checked the location of the business and it's still not shown on maps without searching for it (meaning it's not shown as an ambulance icon when you zoom in to the pin point location).
Any way I can assist with this process in order to finalize it?

Kind regards,
Srgjan

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Despite @Helmut Geissler edit and our approval it has not yet published. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I find you on google search because my business disappear on google map .

when i write ( best waxing boynton beach i can see my business ) BUT when i write ( waxing boynton beach ) i don t see my business anymore .

it s lara's paradise french wax salon in boynton beach florida . 

lara-waxing-boyntonbeach.com

my business was on for a month with very good reviews like 11 reviews , i really don t understand what happen , please if you can help me that will be very nice of you .

thank you , 

Regards , 

Laure

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello I don't mean to intervene but can you also help me per our discussion here? 

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/Google-Business-Listing-Showing...

I'm STILL not showing up! I have done everything that you have told me, and even talk to Google Business and for some reason my Google business is not showing for surrounding city and for mine with terms like "Heating and Cooling Browns Summit, NC" but thats my main title to all my post's and my sites etc. 

Thanks as Google is not helping either, 3 hung ups last time I tried to talk to them.