My Business
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business not permanently closed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Recently our business status has been changed to permanently closed by a user. How do I change this? IMG_1863.JPG

1 Expert replyverified_user

Business not permanently closed

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Lottie J

you're broadcasting "fake news"

Nobody changed the status of your listing to "permanently closed.

The truth is (and Google informed you and other users and through Mobile deveices only) that some other user made the (apparently wrong) suggestion you would be closed.

Do you by chance know the difference between the FACT being indicated on Google as open (with hours etc.) and the additional information about a  SUGGESTION of a user you would be closed.

My recommendation: you and your friends and customers should contradict the wrong suggestion by tapping on the info about the suggestion.

This gives better input to Google about the FACTS.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Google decided in their fathomless wisdom changing in March 2017 their system of notifications about new threads or responses in the GMB forum to a very worst behavior. This way they corrupted my workflow entirely. Don't expect I will notified about any new response by you on my posting here unless you're using the mentioning functionality on your new response - mentioning me per " @[my name]"