My Business
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business name and menu are incorrect in google search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have recently noticed a couple of different problems regarding our google listing for Paradise Creek Brewery. First of all, the name. When googling Paradise Creek Brewery, our website and information appears, but on the right side of the page where it shows our info, the business name says "Old Post Office." When I click on "suggest an edit" the text box already says Paradise Creek Brewery, and I can not send in an edit. When I sign into "My Business" the name of the business is Paradise Creek Brewery. Everything looks good except for the actual listing online and I am at a loss of how to get that fixed.

Secondly, on the business listing, there is a link that should show our menu. However, that link goes to a website called locu.com and the information there is not only incorrect but incredibly outdated. I cannot find anywhere in google support, or through My Business where I can change this info. Any information would be greatly appreciated because this menu issue is causing a lot of problems.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business name and menu are incorrect in google search

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Please include the following with your question:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google+ URL

Re: Business name and menu are incorrect in google search

[ Edited ]