My Business
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business missing from map pack

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am trying to fix an issue for a business owner who's business completely disappeared from the google map pack a couple months ago. I've performed local SEO and optimized his GMB page and done everything I can. We have keywords in the website content in periodic places about his business, the areas of Kansas he serves, embedded his GMB map on his site and reduced the range he serves down to a 30 mile range and nothing has helped. We're at a complete loss and are looking for any help on how we can get his business to show in local searches on the map again.

He used to show up for searches like 'Overland Park mudjacking' or 'Olathe mudjacking' + other areas he serves, etc.

Business name is All Star Mudjacking

913-963-6419
21871 South Race St, Spring Hill, KS 66083

https://plus.google.com/101733464215292449868

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business missing from map pack

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
FWIW:

I get the business searching for "Concrete Contractor in spring hill KS" as the 2nd in the three pack

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Spring Hill is the only location he shows up for, I'm assuming because it's the city he has listed on his website. His competitors however, appear in all of the cities he serves except he is not appearing. He used to show up for all of these cities before but for whatever reason, something happened and now he isn't showing in the locations he serves anymore.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Googles ranking algos are full of mysteries.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I understand, but are there no good suggestions on what to do in order to appear within the area the business serves? I know it shouldn't be THIS hard, especially since everything has been done correctly. I'm not trying to tell Google to add the business back, but I'm looking for suggestions on what it is I can do to fix this from the community. While I know the rankings are full of mysteries, this has caused a serious hit to the business owner financially and I'm trying to make a serious effort to get this corrected or else he's going to have to close everything down.