My Business
1.1K members online now
1.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business marked duplicate

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

FotoKraftWerks Photo Booth

4204 Bonham Avenue Odessa, TX 79762

(432) 897-4986

Hi.

After verifying my business, I have "We're not showing this page because it's a duplicate of another." error message on my google business. I already removed the duplicate location from my listing and I already did the ownership transfer process as suggested. Please help.

Thank you and have a nice day!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

is this still a problem for you, or have you been able to resolve this issue?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Re: Business marked duplicate

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

It's still a problem.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Ok it is probably a problem because of this verified listing: https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/FotoKraftWerks+Photo+Booth/@31.889233,-102.355692,8z/data=!4m2!...

Can you provide a screenshot of what you see at business.google.com/manage for your locations?

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: Business marked duplicate

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Thanks for helping me out.

Here's the screenshot of locations at business.google.com/manage and the error message after clicking manage: 

locations.pngLocationerror.pngError

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Please help.

Thank you.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Thanks for the screenshots. It looks like someone has verified your business under a different listing - the one I found has a different business name to the listing you show in your screenshot.

Therefore, I recommend deleting the suspended listing from your dashboard. Then using the change ownership process (that you mention in your first post) to regain control over the listing that I found.

That will take about 7 days - if you are having problems after that, then please let me know. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I already did the change of ownership to my gmail account fotokraftwerks@gmail.com but it did not solve the problem (that's what I did first). Please elaborate more on the listing that you've found because I am confused. If I delete the suspended account on my dashboard then what would happen to my listing? I already confirmed the business address and I already deleted the duplicate location (as you can see on the screenshot it has only one location, it used to be 2 locations there).