My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business listing

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

My business listing was suspended before I could verify it. I have the code but no way to enter it. Can someone please look at this and help resolve?

The G+ page gives me a message that says "Your page has been blocked since it has been identified as possible spam. To unblock your page, please verify it." - but I'm unable to verify as it's suspended?

Name:

Address: 

Tel:

Google+:

Thanks in advance

*EDITED - removed business info.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Business listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Patrick, 

in most of the cases- this happens if  someone is editing / adding the business information during the verification process. ( after you requested for the postcard).  If you haven´t made any edits- you can simply contact the support for gmb in your country and they will be able to fix it, but anyway- i think that you will have to go through the verification process one more time. 

If you have made any business changes during this verification period- i would better advise you to completely delete this local page, create a new one and request for the verification code one more time. This will take less time as contacting the support to change the state of your local page - as you will have to go through the verification process one more time. 

Bet Regards, 

Gabi 

Re: Business listing suspended

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Patrick K

Do you actually have a permanent unit at that address?

The reason I ask is that it may have been triggered because it is also linked to virtual offices and mailboxes, which are against guidelines. http://www.bizspace.co.uk/spaces/northampton-kg

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you, I will delete the page and try again. I appreciate the advice :)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, yes we are permanently located here in our workshop. I will take the
previous advice and start again and see how that works out before taking
this one further, I've raised too many tickets with no real response
already! Cheers!