My Business
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I am owner of The Tire Man Inc. my business listing had been suspended. I'm not aware of any reason why this would be. Can you please assist me in having it reinstated?

Business name: The Tire Man Inc

We can be reached at 902-802-5912

The google+ page is https://plus.google.com/b/112538295068540443462/112538295068540443462?pageId=112538295068540443462&h... - although this is not active.

Thank you

Mitch

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business listing suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Mitch T

It looks like your business would not be eligible for a Google My Business listing since it appears to be an online business. You could create a brand page for your business instead.

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: Business listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It's not online only, we have customers pickup in store as well. I was simply trying to explain why we don't list the physical address in our google ad.

Mitch Theriault & Sally Inglis
The Tire Man
www.TheTireMan.ca
902-802-5912 or 902-580-1145

Business listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We ship in the service area, deliver locally and allow pickup for any customer who wants to come physically see the tires/rims and buy in person.

If you require proof of this I can send you security camera footage of transactions or pictures of our debit terminal or something?