My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business name is Streit's Maintenance the address is 2128 S. Riverside Dr. Iowa City IA 52246 current # is 319-400-4483 unsure how to find google+ URL. My business listing has been suspended it says due to quality issues, I called and spoke with someone about it and he said it looked like there were no issues but it could take a couple days to reinstate, its been over a week.  I spoke with someone via the message thing and they said someone would contact me.  I don't know what to do please help

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had that same issue happen to me before. It took about a week to resolve the issue with Google Support.

Re: Business listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
How do I know when they in suspend my page? Just one day its not suspended anymore?
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi James

Just a quick question - did you set the business up as a Service Area Business (by only selecting the checkbox that says you visit customers at their location)?

If not, then please edit your address details to make that change immediately and let me know once you've done it.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog