My Business
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hety, I had my listing suspended and is more then 3 weeks that I wait for an answer why it was suspended but I never get an answer.

Business name: Signature Gay Massage London

Address: 32 Wellington Street, London wc2e 7bd

Telephone +44 7931505809

https://plus.google.com/+Signaturegaymassage

Please help me..

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Signature G

to whom and when have you addressed a question and it wasn't yet answered?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

On my GMB page where appears a message that my listing was disable was a link to contact support I sent a few times a message from there and I always asked to be contacted back by a phone call but I never get contacted back

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Signature G

read and follow this article and provide me all requested information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good morning,

I do believe my listing didnt had any problem with the guidelines as it was online and I didnt changed any of the information.

Name of business: Signature Gay Massage London

Address: Flat 5, 32 Wellington Street, London, UK - WC2E 7BD

Phone: 07931505809

Url: https://business.google.com/manage/#/edit/l/14292161875581255633

As the listing is disable this is the url that I found but opens a page missing a lot of information even the images I believe that is because is disable.

Licence: I dont have a government licence. I'm self-employed and its not required a licence. I offer gay massages in London. So I'm not sure how can I give u a licence.. Also Google never asked me for a licence to approve my listing before.

Observation: Before my listing use to show my full address including the Flat number as it shows above, but then I start to have clients arriving and ringing my door without booking and I just work with pre-bookings, so I called google to see if i could take out my full address and they reccomended me to advertise just if I offer outcalls services so my full address was not showing anymore on my add. Then I had once my listing suspended because of that and someone from google call me and I explained my situation and they put my listing online again. But not its been disable again and is about 3 weeks that I had sent a few requests to resolve the issue but I never get an answer back. I dont remember the dates that I send a complain. It was more then 3 times that I contact the customer services and I dont remember the dates..

I hope you can help me.. My listing was the most reviewed compared to the other listings who offer the same service as me in London and I believe that it is a great proof that my business is legitim...

Thanks,

Marcio Nicoletti

www.signaturegaymassage.com

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Signature G

I need all requested information A# - E#

In case there isn't any license required in the UK for this type of business I need any  official doc provided and showing you run this business under the same Address as specified in your dahsboard.