My Business
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Tim Capper, I see that you have helped others. Can you please help me with this. I have no idea what it means or where to start. Thanks in advance!

Hi! I am new to Google My Business and I'm not sure if I am posting in the correct place.... I just entered the verification code from my postcard and immediately was told that I was suspended because of quality issues. I'm not sure what or where to fix this. Can someone please help? 

Park City Moving Company

125 N. 300 W. Heber City, Ut. 84032

435-709-1460

https://business.google.com/u/0/b/103925347544543980952/dashboard/l/16404276015763792546?hl=en

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business listing suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Aaron M

How many times did you try and create this. I found another 404'd page:

https://plus.google.com/112944276497341594160

That is a residential address. Did you have it set as, I serve customers at their location ?

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Well I had hired a SEO company to help me at one point. I am no longer using them. I think that they may have tried to create one. Do I need to do something to delete it?

Yes I have it set up as I serve customers at their location because I am a moving company. I only have a home office that I don't have any customers come to. I do all my work and quotes out in the work field. I had to put my address so Google could send me a postcard to verify my business.

I'm not sure what to do to fix the problems. I would really like to get up on Google Maps and start having a better organic search result. I live in Heber City Ut. but I would like to advertise mainly in the Park City area (15 miles away) but I only have a mailing address there not a physical address. I did set the area I serve as a 500 mile radius because I will do work in other areas. I would love to pop up on Google maps in that radius but centered in Park City. How do I do this as well as fix the other problems?

I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR YOUR TIME AND HELP.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aaron M
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Aaron M

Anything over 40 miles radius, does not provide any meaningful results.

Thats was correct that you selected I serve customers at their location, well done.

Next thing is to apply for re inclusion. 

https://support.google.com/business/troubleshooter/2690129?p=reinstatement_request&rd=1

Let me know what the result is.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you so much! So anything over 40 miles is not helpful? I will give it
a shot!

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Yep anything over 40 miles does not produce any results, it dilutes the signals.

Let me know how appeal went.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Appeal was accepted! We will be up and running in a couple days I guess. I can't express my gratitude enough. Thank you so much! May I contact you again if I have any other questions?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can't figure out how to get my google plus business listings to work again.  I tried to go to "MY PAGES" and I was told I was redirected too many times.  I can't get in to my business listings from any computer.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

Please call me at 812.550.0158

Thanks

Michael

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

@Michael K

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have had our listing suspended as well.  Just got the postcard and tried to verify but our account states that it was suspended by Google.  Thanks in advance.