My Business
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business listing suspended

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

My listing was suspended immediately after inputting the verification code. As a note, while waiting for the postcard with the code, we had put the URL of our website, but it was a mock draft, not the real website, but we changed it before we received the code. 

Please Help.

Thank You in Advance,

OneGarageDoors

2595 Fremont St.

Las Vegas, NV 89104

(702) 673-0066

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Sam O,

Making changes while verification is pending does flag to Google that something might be off and is probably the culprit here. Think of it this way...Google asks for your information and then asks you to verify that exact information, so if a verification code is requested and then changes are made, it can appear to Google that you might have potentially entered false information to get verified, only to represent yourself as something else, so they suspend you until they can clarify who you are exactly and what you are trying to represent on their business pages. 

Your next step would just be to deal with the suspension. Make sure all of your information is up to date and accurate and then submit a reinstatement request for Google to review. 

I hope this helps!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey Justin. Thank you very much. Makes sense, which is why i closed that one, and re did the process like they told me to, and the same thing happened again immediately.