My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My company name is
TDY Locksmith
I have a business listing ( for more then 3 years now ) and it's suspended. ( today in the morning  )
My business is marked as a service area business as required. I have a business license from the Columbia sc department of revenue.

Name : TDY Locksmith
2405 Two Notch Rd. Columbia sc 29204
(803) 998-1144
This is my Website:
http://www.tdylocksmith.us

this is my google plus page:

https://plus.google.com/b/115259083384349653483/+TdylocksmithUsColumbia-sc-locksmith/about?gmbpt=tru...

I'm local locksmith for 9 years now in columbia sc and honestly don't understand the issue.??

please help

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

GMB suspends almost all pages with the category of Locksmith. They used to have an issue with people overseas creating pages with Locksmith and/or Garage Door services to spam customers that needed emergency services. Customers would call the "business" and they would take a deposit for services and then obviously never show.

Since then, Google has a bias against these types of pages and they go through extra security to get them verified. My clients have seen success with deleting the original page, creating a new one with the category of Key Duplication, requesting a postcard and reverifying the page, then changing the category back to Locksmith once it has been fully verified. I hope this helps!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

and what about all the scammer o the top of google ? the ad area ? 

Re: Business listing suspended

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Don Z

A couple of issues.

1) That address looks to be vacant land as of street view July 2016

2) There is another business also using that address

3) I cannot find any business registered with the sec of state containing Tdy Locksmith

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

BTW how can i send picture here 2 show you somthing ?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Don Z

Even the business is registered as TDY Auto World, you should still have a registered business for TDY Locksmith.

And even then the name you used on the listing was TDY Locksmiths Columbia SC, in which case this is what the registration should be under.

You can attach an image by selecting Full Reply and adding image by selecting Photos

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

FullSizeRender-2.jpgFullSizeRender.jpgunnamed-20.jpg

like you can see on the picture its a right side and left side of the building one for TDY Auto World and the other for the locksmith like google ask me to do . and i was approve by them 3 years ago . and got more then 40 review i think and now you say i need to start all over again ?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

From the looks of your website, your listing on Yelp, and the reviews you have received along with the info @Tim Capper has provided I am 100% positive that your company is just another bait-&-switch scam and needs to remain suspended/deleted. Using a call center, quoting low charges, and then spiking them once you get there for shotty work is a scam. There are so many companies just like yours that have many different faces and names (see attached photo of the other "locksmiths" you suggest in the same area on your website) so it's HIGHLY doubtful that you deserve to continue any kind of business practice at all.  I wish more people were educated on the glaring signs of a scam so this would finally end all of this stupidity.  Call centers, low quotes with high final bill totals, "technicians" that can barely speak english and vague websites with names that just don't make sense when 90% of locksmiths are called "John Doe Lock & Key" or "John's Locksmith", or "City Name Locksmith" with a real identity to back it up.  I hope your site is buried because scams businesses like yours are why I am having so much trouble getting my REAL business noticed.

*Also, you said your last name is Zigdon and it's very peculiar that the picture showing reviews on Yelp have some guy giving reviews to both TDY and Zigdon after TDY was busy and referred him to Zigdon......?  Explain that.  Every fake Locksmith I have confronted sticks to their bogus tale of not being a scam, but it's so obvious.  Just like the Nigerian Princes that want to send me money after I send them a bailout check. 

Screen Shot 2016-10-19 at 1.57.03 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-10-19 at 2.05.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-10-19 at 2.06.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-10-19 at 2.06.56 PM.png

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi @Don Z

So you have been there for 3yrs ????

2404 US 1   Google Maps.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

YES 3 years . and its so nice you all try make jokes here but yes 3 years .
before you not find the place by the address and now after i direct you and you find the building and see no sign its mean something ? and BTW i don't say i have the sign for 3 years . i got the sign from 07/01/15 like you can see in that picture when i got approve for locksmith in that location with google .

Screen Shot 2016-10-19 at 3.50.18 PM.png

please don't make jokes and ask the right Q . 

thanks