My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please help me out as my business listing is suspended due to quality issue and i am not able to understand what is the issues and how to improve the quality and what to improve.

even i i have received verification code and not able to verify my listings as same massage is reflection that your listing is suspended due to quality issues.

Below are the following details of my business:

Business name:                           Sabai Beauty Spa & Saloon Indore

Business Address:                       Shop No. 16-17, Basement Sapphire Twins, Opposite C21 Mall, A.B Road Indore

Current Telephone no.                   07316553140/ 8109978652

Google+ URL:                                 https://business.google.com/u/1/b/118113921773787221604/dashboard/l/18235924122642836092?service=gmb...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business listing suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Md Sarfaraz A

I would call Google about this. You can also reach out to support via Twitter. Please try those avenues and see if they can resolve your issue. 

If they cannot, please come back to this thread with a case ID and we can escalate the issue from there. 

Regards,

Ben Fisher Google+ | Twitter | Steady Demand 

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO