My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Business name:  Knotty Barrel

Address: 844 Market St

Phone: 619-269-7156

URL:  https://business.google.com/b/117192302069593415275/dashboard/l/14873775476019303285?service=gmbl&c=...

I have verified my business over a year ago.  It's been working fine until lately.  Now it says it's suspended for quality issues.  Also when you google my business "Knotty Barrel" and click on the link to go to our website it sends you through a bunch of spam.  if you just type our website in it works fine.  I'm getting a ton of complaints and need to figure out where the issue is as our website people said our end is fine.

Thank you in advance for a quick response.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business listing suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Holly,

Your site appears to be hacked. I didn't even want to click on it based on the descriptions I saw underneath it on Google. You should contact your hosting company or developer ASAP to get it restored/fixed.

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes it was, but if I type in my business web address my site comes up fine. It's only when I google search my business and use that link to get my website that it goes nuts so I wasn't sure if it was our website or something with google?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
No, that's exactly what normally happens with hacked sites. They serve one version to users and another to search engines. It's how they keep people from realizing their site is hacked sooner.

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual