My Business
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good day.

I'm Dr. Rodrigo Gutiérrez Bravo.

I'm Founder and owner of PielClinic, a Dermatology clinic in WTC Mexico, Mexico City. We have a well founded reputation for over a decade and have been established as a Medical Clinic with all the medical certifications that are required by law.

Website is: http://pielclinic.com/

Piel Clinic physical address is: Montecito 38., Piso 34, Consultorio 26, Colonia Nápoles, WTC México, Benito Juárez, DF, Ciudad de México, DF, MX

The phone number is +52 55 9000 4625 / +52 55 9000 4627

We've been advised that  Google has suspended our page due to quality issues.

We recently re designed completely our website and just a few hours ago have re gained access and ownership of the Google My Business account, via rodrigogutierrezpielclinic@gmail.com

We have a G+ Page that we use only for configuring My Business, but do not intend to use.

Please advise on the problem and how can we solve it as soon as possible.

Best regards.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Business listing suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Dr Bravo

I'm jsut confirming that this issue has been resolved now? I've just checked your listing and it appears that it is showing ok in Maps which leads me to believe the suspension has been lifted.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog