My Business
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My company is

Happy Hounds Massage

PO Box 460296

San Francisco, CA 94146

415-298-6756

www.happyhoundsmassage.com

I've had this listing as long as I can remember, before it was Google Business it was something else and it got transferred over with all the same info. Sometime in the last few months it's gotten suspended and I have no idea why.

I've checked all the info and it seems to be correct and not in violation of the guidelines, as far as I can tell.

I even changed from the business PO Box to my home address, but that shouldn't matter since I go to my clients and have no storefront. I've even marked that in the listing.

My clients can't even find me on Google now even though I still show up, I just come up way down on the list and I was #1, 2 &3 for the longest time (years).

Please help!!!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business listing suspended

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi @Happy Hounds Massage w,

I'm sorry to hear that your listing has been suspended. My best advice would be to file an appeal which will connect you directly to the team who can lift your suspension. 

Best,
Liz 

GMB Community Manager 

Re: Business listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Liz,
Thanks for responding. I've already been in touch with a team and we're resolving the issue. Turns out to be minor and I should be up and running in no time!
Thanks again,
Shelah