My Business
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, my business name is Sheba Clothing, current address is 21 Devonshire road, Eccles, Manchester, m300wx, 07376108674, website is www.shebaclothing.co.uk.

I accidentally changed my address and my listing is now suspended.  I have gone through the "google my business local business reinstatement request", but everytime is submit, i get an email saying the URL of my google+ account is incorrect.  

It's correct as i'm logging in to my gmail account and clicking on to google+ account then just copying and pasting the URL. (https://plus.google.com/u/0/105386134667371319949)

Please can someone help. Thanks 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

your latter URL tells me you are an online clothing store.

This are enough reasons to suspend you  as online only businesses are not eligible for a verification and shown with a GoogleMyBusiness lsiting.

Re: Business listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your response,

Yes i am an online clothing store and don't specifically function from an
address, but i am service provider in the sense that i visit people at
their location and sell my products there, as well as selling items by post.

Does this make a difference? or am i still not eligible? thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

if oyu serve customers "in person" at their locations your bsuiness is eligible 

But in this case you have to specify a service area and have to uncheck "I also serve customers at my business addres"

Have yo done this this way and got nevertheless the suspension?

Re: Business listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes I made that mistake in not selecting the service area. But it all got verified and it was up and running. Then I went to change the address, and that's when I got suspended.

I amended it all to be correct on my account, as in specified service area option and corrected my address, but whenever I submit the request it comes back to me stating the google+ URL is incorrect

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

yeah @Sheba C

the reinstatement form is crap since they divorced G+ from GoogleMyBusiness.

What facts or documents can oyu provide me your business is a legit service area business at the mentioned address? Any kind of a license etc.?

And how did you now specify your service area in the suspended listing?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm a newly set up business so not many images or proof. We don't have licenses as such, but if you check my instagram page, I have images on my stock set up at various locations. You can identify it's us as we have pop up banners etc

Also, it still gave me the option to amend certain things before it was completely removed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please can you assist