AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

MY BUSINESS IS DUNCAN PLUMBING LLC, I HAVE VERIFIED MY LOCATION AT LEAST 6 TIMES, HAD TO REDO THE LISTING SEVERAL TIMES.  MY BUSINESS IS LISTED WITH THE STATE OF TEXAS SECRETARY OF STATE AS AN LLC.  I AM A LICENSED MASTER PLUMBER, AND CARRY INSURANCE AND A BOND..  ALL OF THESE ARE BASED OFF MY BUSINESS ADDRESS YOU HAVE SENT THE CARDS TO MULTIPLE TIMES I HATE THIS I WANT TO THROW THIS COMPUTER AT YOU!!! I WANT SOMEONE TO REALLY HELP ME AND NOT JUST ASK FOR SOME PHOTO OF THE STORE FRONT I AM A PLUMBER AND WORK OFFSITE AT CUSTOMERS HOUSES WHICH I MARKED AS WELL.  IM LISTED ON BING WITH NO PROBLEMS LISTED ON NEXTDOOR NO PROBLEMS GOOGLE GOTTA VERIFY 50 TIMES AND KEEP APEALING TO KEEP YOUR SITE UP.  I JUST WANT MY CUSTOMERS TO FIND ME.  GOOGLE YOU ARE USELESS TO SMALL BUSINESS!!!

WEBSITE IS DUNCANPLUMBING-SANANTONIO.BUSINESS.SITE