My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi team, can you please help, resolving this one. I have requested for reinstated this one after updating a few things but at first attempt it was not approved & in second attempt there is no response since a few weeks now.

1. The Pasadena Moving Company
2. 1753 Grevelia Street, #A, South Pasadena, California, 91030
3. (818) 495-8006
4. Google Maps URL  - No listing URL yet
5. http://www.movers-pasadena.info/

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business listing suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sanjeev D

That looks to be a residential address, did you mark the business listing as serviced area, "I serve customers at their location".

Did you use this link: Apply for Reinstatement

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the response @Tim Capper.

Yes, this is marked as yes, I deliver goods and services to my customers at their location.

I have requested for reinstated after updating a few things but at first attempt it was not approved (this was the subject:  RE: [0-4894000017546] G+ Local Appeals Support Submission) & in second attempt there is no response since a few weeks now.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Thanks @Sanjeev D

I will ask the team to take a look and see what the delay is.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you @Tim Capper. Happy weekend.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey My Business Is still not on the map. Its called Oslo Til Oslo. Idont know why i get suspended. I have gotten one postcard from google but right after i get suspended. I Hope i will get it on the map on the next card. Please help. 

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@paul v

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Tim Capper,

Just checking if there is any update on this one or if there is any more details that I can provide that can help resolve this one. I will appreciate if you can guide me with any steps that I can take further to resolve it from my side, just so if we do not receive any response from the team.

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi @Sanjeev D

Nothing back yet, I will let you know as soon as I know.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok, thank you @Tim Capper.