My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I received this and saw the suspension was removed. I then requested the verification post card. I had received 2 post cards before but was travelling on one occasion and on the other forgot to verify the card, I still have both cards with the same code but has been more than 30 days.

Google wrote to me, see below, but when I requested the VERIFY NOW card, it did again the suspensionL

RE: [1-1109000016416] G+ Local Appeals Support Submission

Hello,

We have lifted the suspension from your Google+ page. However, in order for you to get your Google+ page reinstated, you need to complete the verification process.

1. BWL Pet Industry & Animal Law Lawyers

2. 100 King Street West, Suite 5600

3. Tel: 416-847-1859

4.https://www.google.ca/maps/place/BWL+Animal+Law+Lawyers+%26+Pet+Industry+Law/@43.6486362,-79.3817439...

5. www.petindustrylaw.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Daniel W

Your suspension is IMHO pretty justified as there are two listings for the same Law firm at the same address

One is the unverified listing http://maps.google.ca/?cid=3814433334561326334

The other is the already verified listing 

http://maps.google.ca/?cid=4249601808223559197

My recommendation is as follows:

delete the "BWL Pet Industry & Animal Law Lawyers" form yur dahsboard and keep managing the verified listing "Bobila Walker Law LLP" listing.

Then contatc Business support to get rid of the unverified duplicate as it is a spammy dupe of "Bobila Walker Law LLP" listing

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Google decided in their fathomless wisdom changing in March 2017 their system of notifications about new threads or responses in the GMB forum to a very worst behavior. This way they corrupted my workflow entirely. Don't expect I will notified about any new response by you on my posting here unless you're using the mentioning functionality on your new response - mentioning me per " @[my name]"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Helmut. It is two seperate business entities though. Maybe I'll need to have the website modified. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

don't kidding me!

BWL is just the abbreviation for "Bobila Walker Law"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, the abbreviation was to provide the obvious transparent link. 

I've changed it now to to reflect the actual name "Pet Industry & Animal Law" Practice Group.  The website says the same www.petindustrylaw.com
Corporations create several corproate entities but they service different clients and different markets, this is very common in the US and Canada. 
Do you still make the same recommendation?