My Business
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business listing suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Team, 

My Business Listing has been suspended. Can you please look into it ASAP...

Many Thanks!

Warm Regards,

Akshay Murdeshwar

Re: Business listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello.  I am looking for someone from Google to assist me.  My company, Credit Card Processing Services, is a legitimate business that has been in the exact same location for 20+ years.  Our business listing has been suspended due to quality issues and I have no idea why.  I have tried to verify the listing at least 4 times by both receiving a verification post card or the phone method but each time I enter the code it still comes up with the same Suspended message.  This is hurting my small business and I need to get it corrected.  The viewable listing is incorrect.  Please advise on what I need to do.  Thank you.

Kevin Aniess

President

Credit Card Processing Services

Bailiwick Office Campus

252 West Swamp Road, Suite 53-B

Doylestown, PA  18901

Kevin@mcvisa.com

Business listing suspended

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Kevin, I don't work for Google, but have dabbled quite a bit into Google My Business...  Have you tried filling out the Google My Business Local Business Reinstatement Request form?  (https://support.google.com/business/troubleshooter/2690129?p=reinstatement_request&rd=1).  You may also want to call Google My Business and talk to a representative... (844) 491-9665