My Business
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business listing suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello my business listing has been suspended

My company name is 

High Definition Decorating Pty Ltd

I have a business listing and it's suspended.

My business is marked as as: Google has suspended your page due to quality issues.

I honestly don't understand the issue, we adhere to all the documents, I have requested that it be re-instated 3 times and I get no response.

We moved addresses and I updated that as we moved from NSW to ACT and then it got suspended and it is showing customers on google still Sydney, this is very damaging please help!

https://business.google.com/b/104845696873226765922/dashboard/l/06928403038476180752?hl=en

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Have you tried calling support? That might be your best course of action. 

Google won't let me suggest an edit, since it is a service area business with the address hidden.

What phone number do you want to appear? You have 0422531128 in this post, 0401 956 320 on your site, and 61 415 438 282 on your listing. We might be able to at least get that corrected until reinstatement, if it needs changing.

Joel Headley, Google My Business Top Contributor
Find me on: Twitter

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Use support section given by Google . 

use following link to get support section
https://business.google.com/manage/

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi yes the business location and business number has changed and the above is my personal contact. 

I have tried to contact support with no avail it seems I will have to close this business and lose everything and open another- this has been 2 months now and I have reported it to them over 20 times :(

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, thanks for this.

Unfortunately i have done this countless times now with not even a response 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

You've talked to someone on the phone and they won't help? Or you've just emailed? 

You might want to try tweeting to them @GoogleMyBiz - there doesn't seem to be something truly wrong from what you've shared.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can't get on the phone to anyone it just goes around in circles with automated lines

I have followed their change process online, made the business changes through the console, send countless help requests through my business.

I cannot find any other support lines to call directly and I am getting nothing back from google so its just odd. I think they suspended it because we moved states and updated the address...

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

That's unfortunate - I think talking this through with a human might help. Do you happen to have an AdWords customer id? Perhaps you know someone that does? If you do, you can use that to dial through AdWords support and get help with GMB.