My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business listing suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello.  My business listing is suspended.  I am a professional photographer and I service my customers well and have great reviews.  The only thing that changed is I moved from an office in Fresno, CA to working out of my home in Blaine, WA.  I don't have a business address in Blaine, but I am doing business there.  I still see clients by appointment in Fresno as well as still have staff in Fresno.  I don't want my listing to be taken down - it's still me, it's still my quality and level of service, just in a new location which doesn't matter as I shoot on site, not in a studio.  Can anyone help me figure this out?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business listing suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ryan B

Since you are now working out of your home in Blaine, it would recommend updating your Google My Business listing to reflect that. You can use your home address for the listing and set it as a service-area business, which will prevent your full address from showing on the live listing.

After you make that change I would recommend submitting a reinstatement request by filing out this form.

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Business listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you! That was very helpful!