AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business listing suspended after updating address on "permanently closed location"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Etaní | A Massage Therapy Practice (formerly Charles River Dynamic Massage & Bodywork)
2. 3401 Glendale Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90039
3. 305.798.1708
4. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Charles+River+Dynamic+Massage+%26+Bodywork/@42.3500506,-71.0807033...
5. www.facebook.com/RamonRodriguezMassage

Hi All! - I had a private massage practice in Boston, MA that I marked as permanently closed when I moved to Los Angeles in the Fall of 2016. I've finally re-established my private practice in LA now under a different name and obviously different address. I was and still am the owner, sole proprietor and only "employee". I am trying to update the address and name of my closed listing so that I can re-open it and not lose my reviews, etc. I'm a low volume practice so I need all of the help establishing rapport with my new community in LA and that listing is worth a lot to me. I've tried a reinstatement request multiple times to no avail- I need help ASAP!

THANKS!