My Business
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business listing suspended after updating address on "permanently closed location"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Etaní | A Massage Therapy Practice (formerly Charles River Dynamic Massage & Bodywork)
2. 3401 Glendale Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90039
3. 305.798.1708
4. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Charles+River+Dynamic+Massage+%26+Bodywork/@42.3500506,-71.0807033...
5. www.facebook.com/RamonRodriguezMassage

Hi All! - I had a private massage practice in Boston, MA that I marked as permanently closed when I moved to Los Angeles in the Fall of 2016. I've finally re-established my private practice in LA now under a different name and obviously different address. I was and still am the owner, sole proprietor and only "employee". I am trying to update the address and name of my closed listing so that I can re-open it and not lose my reviews, etc. I'm a low volume practice so I need all of the help establishing rapport with my new community in LA and that listing is worth a lot to me. I've tried a reinstatement request multiple times to no avail- I need help ASAP!

THANKS!