My Business
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business listing not showing in Google maps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business listing doesn't show in google maps. It shows up on google just not on google MAPS. Category is right. I have reviews and Im the first on the list in a regular google search. Just not in maps. Business name is Canco Tree Service LLC. Address is 24 Hawaiian Dr. Madison OH. 440-725-6439

Don't have a maps url. Cancotree.com

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same problem. If you find a solution email me at arkx2016@gmail.com please. I will do the same if I find a solution. I hope for the best for your business.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Clint C
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Logan S

Since your business is a so called service area business (SAB) and because you very reasonable  have to uncheck the little box "I'm servicing my customers at my business address your address will hidden to the public.

This is causing also not getting a place label on GMaps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you so much Mr. Geissler! I checked the box. Just waiting for google to review it. Can't believe it was that easy. Thank you again! Clint

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are a hairdressing business located in st kilda Australia. We have a google map listing and when I used to google search hairdresser st kikda, our listing would be near the top on google maps
Now. We don't show at all in the search? Our listing is still there if I go to the maos but we are not showing in a normal google search..... and it's massively affecting business. Can anyone help me and tell me what I need to do?????