My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business listing not fully showing

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My business name is Tess Rigby painter and decorator, located at postcode DE65 6HT.

Although sometimes I show up in the list, I am not showing up as a square on the actual map accompanied with my name like other decorators in the area so I'm not getting the full advertising I would like. 

I have verified my page, have a correct website and a Facebook page.

There are some old listings located at other addresses which I have informed google of the move. May it is them that is the problem. I have deleted one and the other, (The piano teacher one)  I cannot find them on an account to delete them.

I hope someone can help please as I've moved into the area and need to get known asap!?

Regards,

Tess

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Want to delete OLD business details, but I don't have the login details

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

The wrong one

This is the old business I wish to delete (Tess Rigby - piano teacher)

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Tess+Rigby/@53.0159578,-1.7383228,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x4dde...

The correct one

And this is the current business which is good and up to date (Tess Rigby Decorating)

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Tess+Rigby+Decorating/@52.889616,-1.615983,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5...

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Tess R

I can't find a business with the name and at the POstcode you mentioned.

The one I find is "Tess Rigby Decorating" at Ashe Hall, Ash Ln, Etwall, Derby DE65 6HT, United Kingdom

Is this yours?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut,

Thanks for getting back to me.  It resolved itself but now I have another problem. My account has been suspended.  I moved to Conished priory LA12 9QQ and when I changed the address to this it suspended my account. Not good as I need to get known and get work in the area.  There is a charity also running from this address who own the property and show up on googlemaps. Would it be this that is causing the problem?

Kind regards,

Tess

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

ps I have applied to have the account suspension lifted....