My Business
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business listing issues.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, 

I am having some troubles listing my business correctly onto Google. My business is a Liquor store, however, I don't have the option to select liquor store from the categories. Instead, I had to list my business as a "Liquor Wholesaler" instead. Which is incorrect and it is now causing some confusion. A contributor tried to fix it but also (like me) wasn't given the option to pick "Liquor Store" from the list of categories. I see all other Liquor Stores in my area have the title "Liquor Store" as the category of the business. I am wondering why I am not given this option and how this can be fixed. The full business name is MH Liquor (which is what I have listed it as), the business address is 2550 Country Hills Blvd NE Unit 420, Calgary, AB T3N. Telephone: (587) 535-3333.

Here is the Google maps URL: https://www.google.ca/maps/search/mh+liquor/@51.152215,-113.9965701,15.51z

I have verified the business with Google My Business but I am not getting anywhere and I have tried so many different things (including changing language settings which did nothing).

Also, when I am near my business and type in liquor store onto Google, it lists all the nearby Liquor Stores in the area. I cannot see my store anywhere in that list. What do I do to fix this?

Thanks for your time!