My Business
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business listing formatting and undecipherable error.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The new management of our Google Business has two issues:

1. The description editor appears to have a view issue. The photo file paths are overlapping the business listing text. I would attach a screenshot, but apparently that is not possible in this forum(?). (Safari browser.) ...Also, a single text field for editing this content? Not user-friendly.

2. I am getting a formatting error of "repeated punctuation is not allowed" in our business description. I do not see use of repeated punctuation in the description:

Currently hibernating until March 2016. <a href="http://www.wildplay.com">Visit WildPlay.com</a> or call 1-855-595-2251, to book spring, summer, or fall aerial adventures and zip lines. At WildPlay Kelowna, people experience awesome activities – challenges and fun like no other in the Okanagan. Four Element activities for adults, teens, and kids include:<ul><li>Monkido® Adventure Courses - Dozens of tree-top obstacles, zip lines, and games suspended up to 60-feet above ground. Cool Classic, Extreme, and Kids courses reconnect you to "the lost art of monkeying-around".</li><li>DragonFLY Zip Lines - A rush of seven scenic flights criss-cross the Park, high above grasslands, creeks, and canyons.</li><li>Primal Swing - A speeding 100-foot swoop from the cliff's edge - complete with breath-taking excitement, and unbeatable panoramic views.</li><li>What's To Fear Jump - Totally freakish fun awaits people who take the leap from the 40-foot perch and free-fall to the ground.</li></ul><p>Ages five to adult. Groups welcome year round (call for special check-ins). Book online, or check walk-in times at <a href="http://www.wildplay.com">WildPlay.com</a></p>

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business listing formatting and undecipherable error.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Wyle D

to add any screenshots here in the forum  please click the reply icon and then below the blue Post Button instead of it the link "FULL REPLY EDITOR"
This "FULL REPLY EDITOR" allows you to insert or attach any imagery.
And please provide a Link to oyur buisness page (preferable the G+ business page URL)

Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
November 2015

Re: Business listing formatting and undecipherable error.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Wyle D

to add any screenshots here in the forum  please click the reply icon and then below the blue Post Button instead of it the link "FULL REPLY EDITOR"
This "FULL REPLY EDITOR" allows you to insert or attach any imagery.
And please provide a Link to oyur buisness page (preferable the G+ business page URL)

Regards