My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business listing excluded from local search results, despite being closer than those displaying

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Neither my website/domain nor my Google listing are new. My business is verified and has 9 reviews, yet it is not showing up in the google local map results. However, other local businesses who are actually located farther away are showing up.  

In the one search where my business listing *does* appear, no marker appears on the map.

I've included screenshots to illustrate what is happening on my end.  The circle in purple shows an approximation of my business base (I serve clients at their location, not a storefront, so I have a service radius set).  The circle in black highlights the city being searched for and demonstrates how I am closer to those locations than the businesses coming up in the results.

Screenshot 2017-05-12 at 4d.jpgScreenshot 2017-05-12 at 4c.jpgScreenshot 2017-05-12 at 4b.jpgScreenshot 2017-05-12 at 4a.jpgIf there is a glitch somewhere in my settings, please help me find and correct it!

I have read the recommended post at https://support.google.com/business/answer/7091?hl=en