My Business
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business listing Suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Business Listing is suspended and I don't know why. I am a licensed Farmers Insurance Agency owner on a main street in Mason, MI.

Tom Thesier Agency

700 N Cedar Street Suite B

Mason, MI  48854

517-676-1399

I need some help in getting this listing up and running. All sugestions would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Tom Thesier

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business listing Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Tom T

I am not seeing this listing as suspended ?

Fully Suspended listing are not displayed in Knowledge Panel

Soft Suspended listings still appear in Knowledge Panel but have "Own this Business?" to allow for claiming.

Tom Thesier Agency 700 N Cedar Street Suite B Mason, MI 48854 - Google Search.png

Then when checking the page on Google+ it still shows as verified, which a suspended listing would not.

Farmers Insurance - Thomas Thesier - Google+.png

So the above listing looks fine.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my business was just shown as being suspended even though i just got the postcard with the verification number at my address....what can i do.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Michael H

I need a few details please: Full Name of Business, address, tel number  that you used in the listing.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Tom Thesier Agency - Farmers Insurance
700 N Cedar St
Mason, MI 48854
517-676-1399
517-676-1502 (Fax)

Tom Thesier

517-676-1399 (Office)
517-525-2751 (Cell)
517-676-1502 (Fax)

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Tom T

Did you see Tim's first response to your post? Your listing is not suspended. It is up and running and can be seen here: https://goo.gl/maps/XRbXJvb9mhS2

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Roadside Assistance  ( MCH ENTERPRISES )   1 ANDRUS STREET SILVER CREEK NY 14136,  IT IS MY 2ND LOCATION THAT I JUST OPENED UP TO SERVE THE FAR REACHING SECTION OF THE SOUTHTOWNS AREA AND IM ALSO OPENING UP ANOTHER LOCATION IN THE NORTH TOWNS AREA AND FOR MY CURRENT LOCATION IT IS LOCATED IN THE MIDDLE OF BOTH OF THOSE.

ALSO MY NUMBER IS 716-324-1023 OR 716-703-8350

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

did you receive my info,      ( Roadside Assistance ) MCH ENTERPRISES 1 andrus silver creek ny 14136,  it is a 2nd location that i just opened up in the far South Towns area and have someone handling that far section of town for me.  716-324-1023

I am also in the process of opening up a 3rd location in the North Towns that someone will be handling for me as well..

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi @Michael H

There is already a towing service verified with that tel number.

Buffalo Towing Services - Google Search.png

This is most likely your cause for suspension.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

correct,  as stated i opened a second location that is 30+miles away from where i live that i have a partner handling the area for me,  I get the calls and then dispatch to the guy.....

If i use another number would that be ok or what would I have to do.