My Business
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business listing Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Im sure this is a question that it asked a lot. but i am just wondering as to why my business listing is suspended. I have gone and updated all of the info and made sure there are no conflicts to the best of my knowledge. how can i have this suspension lifted so that i can move forward with my listing?

S.P. Audio

440 w 5350 s. Washington Terrace ut, 84405

https://www.google.com/maps/place/440+W+5350+S,+Ogden,+UT+84405/@41.166546,-111.9874147,17z/data=!3m...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business listing Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Seth P

Since you're a home-based business you would need to indicate that you're a service-area business, with your full address hidden. Did you have your listing set that way, with 'Yes' for "I deliver goods and services to my customers at their location"? And did you have the box unchecked for "I also serve customers at my business address"?

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Business listing Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

ahh ok thats what i did wrong.. so if i make those adjustments it should no longer be suspended?

Re: Business listing Suspended

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Once you make the change you can submit a reinstatement request by filling out the form on this page.

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.