My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business is verified, but not showing in google search and maps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I add my business in Google and verify it. But its still show the Yellow Bar with message 

"Edits to the page are pending. Edits may be reviewed for quality before publishing."

I want to know the issue and procedure to verify the business and show in Google Map. I also needed the contact number of Google customer care ( Map) to contact and make live my business,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my business is verified and does show up on google , but only if the complete name of my business is typed in search bar , however , when some one is searching for business like mine with some particular keywords , in local area it does not show up

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@a1packers m

There is no phone number to contact Google;

follow this hints: https://goo.gl/6jjAlj

@Prabhat C

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Bay And River Insurance is located in Mathews Va 23109 and offers Progressive,Alfavison,National general and Mercury Insurance. The phone number is 804-725-4357. Was formally Allstate, But is under new ownership as an independent dealer.