My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business is verified, but not showing in google search and maps -

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Google Business page for my company TechFire Solutions isn't showing on Google. It says "Your business is verified, but isn't yet connected to Google Maps and Search" as something is pending review, but it appears as though nothing is. It also says "Edits to the page are pending. Edits may be reviewed for quality before publishing". I was unaware this was an issue and it's been over a month since I verified this account. Please help! www.google.com/+TechFireSolutions

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business is verified, but not showing in google search and maps -

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Neel D

it's hard to say what is causing the issue.

My guess: its an addressing issue:

What address for the business di yu specify (note I see you likely have specified a Service Area with hidden address - but it can well be the concrete address.)

Best would be to have a screenshot showing the content of the page in edit modus of the dashboard.

Re: Business is verified, but not showing in google search and maps -

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have entered my address in, but I didn't check the box to publicly
display my address. Is this the issue? I just checked the box and hit
apply, hopefully that wll fix it?

Thank you,

Neel D

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager - per Community Guidelines - in order to remove contact information which was most likely due to an email or mobile footer. This is done in order to protect account security and/or privacy. Please be sure to remove this information in future replies. Thank you for your understanding.