My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Business is verified, but not showing, and old business listing is still showing

M S
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
M S
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good Afternoon,

We have recently moved offices from one location to another. However that old listing is not up to date and we do not have access to it anymore. 

When we moved to the new location I requested the google my business verification letter which I received and verified the listing. However it continues to show the old listing. I tried to move the old listing which it moved to the new address but my new listing does not show and the old one still does.

I was looking to delete the old listing and have only the new one be visible. The name is somewhat different and I've posted images and done backend work which I would like to be visible on the listing.

Can someone tell me why this would be the case and how to fix it. The company's name is Ledgers (Kitchener) at 678 Belmont Avenue West, Kitchener, Ontario. The old listings name is Ledgers Kitchener without the brackets. 

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Business is verified, but not showing, and old business listing is still showing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@M S

I can't seem geetting an other listing for ledgerer in kitchener as the one at "678 Belmont Ave W Suite 303, Kitchener, ON N2M 1N6, Canada"

I foound some information about a previous address of "Ledgers" at "55 King Street West, 7th Floor in Kitchener, ON".

However I was not able to get this other location  shown on GMaps or Google,

Can you please provide me a  screenshot for any other "ledgers" in KItchener getting listed on your end?